Sunday 7 January 2024

Hallelujah Chorus

 





*

Dress with Corsage: Sacha Drake jacquard
Heels: Wittner leather, elastic
Bag: Cotton On woven paper
Hinged Bangle: Oxfam silver
Cuff: Gift, Gian Paolo Maria via Lannah Dunn silver, semi-precious stones, crystals
Ring: Gift, Swarovski silver, crystals

*



Finally sharing all of the gorgeous pictures of the ensemble that I styled up to attend one of my all-time favourite Christmas traditions, a performance of the "Hallelujah Chorus" from Handel's "Messiah." The utterly transcendent music requires something pretty darn special & this pink floral jacquard bias-cut midi dress with square neckline, fluted hem & corsage from Australian designer Sacha Drake really fitted the bill, particularly when worn with a pair of light tan leather & elastic gladiator stiletto heels from Wittner for a modicum of height & a light tan woven paper slouch handbag from my local Cotton On store (the very definition of a high/low mix in an outfit at only $39) to carry all the essentials including my face mask & hand sanitizer. When it came to jewellery, I donned some of the best - a silver, semi-precious stone & crystal cuff that was handmade in Paris by a designer called Gian Paolo Maria that my parents picked up from Lannah Dunn Fine Jewellery for my 30th birthday, a matching silver & crystal cocktail ring from Swarovski that my younger brother gave me that same year & a silver hinged bangle from Oxfam (back when they still had those retail locations at shopping centres) that I wore to my high school formal to complete the look.

Scroll down to see more...







No comments:

Post a Comment