If you're an avid reader of this blog, you'll probably already know that I absolutely love visiting the Queensland Art Gallery, Gallery of Modern Art & Queensland Museum multiple times a month & there's nothing better than when there's an exciting exhibit to enjoy... in this case, Presence by Olafur Eliasson, which examines our sense of perception in an expansive, mutli-sensory journey beginning in a primordial landscape & ending with a vision of our collective future cityscape form. After taking my time taking it all in, I stopped for a bite to eat at the QAG Cafe & a peek at all the newness or rearranging in the spaces that I love.
Scroll down to see how it all unfolded & to see more than just a peek at what I wore...
Spinach & Feta Roll with Homemade Tomato Relish with a Pistachio Iced Latte to wash it all down...
Keep scrolling for the all-important outfit pics...
*
Dress: Dream Sister Jane textured jacquard
Vest: Lifeline (US Vintage) leather, suede, plaid, satin
Heels: Kitten D'Amour vegan leather, woven plaid
Bag: Pigeonhole leather
Twisted Bangle: The Way We Wore Vintage Fair brass
Brushed Bangle: Tree of Life brass
Two-Tone Bangle: Retro Metro Paddington brass
Sunglasses: Sportsgirl faux tortoiseshell resin
*
Spent the day feeling gorgeous in this funky wintertime ensemble, styled up around this amazing black floral textured jacquard puff-sleeve mini dress from British label Dream Sister Jane - a thoughtful birthday gift from a dear friend. For the cooler temperatures, I added a green, black & navy suede, leather & plaid patchwork longline men's vest that I picked up from my local Lifeline store's new US vintage drop, a pair of black vegan leather & green woven plaid peep-toe heels from retro-inspired label Kitten D'Amour for a modicum of height while staying comfortable, a black leather handbag from cult boutique Pigeonhole to carry all the essentials & a trio of brass bangles - twisted number from The Way We Wore Vintage Fair many, many years ago & an absolutely treasured find, brushed number from Tree of Life & two-tone number from the inimitable Retro Metro Paddington. The ideal finishing touch? These amazing chunky faux tortoiseshell resin sunglasses from Sportsgirl to protect my eyes from the sun's harmful rays & draw attention to my blunt fringe.





























































No comments:
Post a Comment