Saturday 28 October 2017

Cabaret de Paris












*

Dress: Anthea Crawford jacquard & lace
Capelet: Country Road crepe with silver button
Booties: Wittner patent leather
Bag: French Connection suede & leather with silver handles
Gloves: Alannah Hill lace with diamantes

*

Ooh La La! I'm so excited to share all the pictures of the outfit I wore to a recent performance of "Cabaret de Paris" at Queensland Performing Arts Centre (QPAC) styled around this amazing floral jacquard v-neck fit-to-flare dress with high/low hemline accented with spider lace from Anthea Crawford. To ward off the early springtime chill, I placed a thick crepe capelet with oversized silver button from Country Road around my shoulders, donned a pair of high heeled black patent leather ankle boots from Wittner on my feet & carried a boxy suede & leather handbag with silver hardware from French Connection. As a finishing touch, I added a pair of black floral stretch lace fingerless gloves with diamante detailing from Alannah Hill for flair...






Keep scrolling for a little peek without the capelet...







*

No comments:

Post a Comment