Monday 11 July 2022

Let's Go Fly A Kite (part 2)









On the first day back to school after the holidays, I'm sharing some more pictures of my kite flying adventures with my cousin & her two rambunctious munchkins - this time from a far sunnier yet still breezy afternoon at the local soccer field. I was so focused on taking as many pictures as possible of our amazing dragon & space shuttle kites that I actually forgot to take any full-length pictures of myself or my own outfit (whoops, blogger fail) but I did end up taking a picture of my amazing pair of recycled denim & rubber high-top sneakers from Converse & also caught a glimpse of my black 40 denier nylon tights from Razzamatazz (little stylist's tip: buy the biggest size if you live in Queensland  & think you may be doing something vaguely "athletic" such as flying a kite in a field while wearing them - keeps your legs feeling warm without getting sweaty as the temperature changes) & my relaxed leopard print satin shirtdress from celebrated Aussie designer Anthea Crawford (a great all-purpose little number that can be easily dressed up or down depending on the occasion).

As always, scroll down to see more...



















No comments:

Post a Comment