Friday 1 July 2022

Let's Go Fly A Kite (part 1)

 






*

Dress: Witchery polyblend
Cardigan: &me via Big W acrylic
Sneakers: Converse canvas, rubber
Tights: Razzamatazz 40 denier nylon
Bag: Country Road vinyl, satin

*

Sharing all the pictures from an afternoon spent feeling like an extra from "Mary Poppins" & flying kites with my cousin & her two rambunctious munchkins who were very glad to be almost at the end of term & on school holidays! I'm wearing a gorgeous navy & off-white checked polyblend puff-sleeve midi dress with shirred bodice from Witchery, a chunky off-white knitted cardigan from &me that I picked up at my local Big W store for under $30 that has been an absolute lifesaver in this freezing cold weather we've been experiencing, a pair of bright "zesty" green canvas & rubber Converse low-top sneakers for a pop of colour, black 40 denier nylon tights from Razzamatazz to keep my legs toasty-warm & finally, a black vinyl & satin woven crossbody bag from Country Road to carry all the essentials while keeping my hands free for a ton of kite flying shenanigans, many of them captured in these brilliant pictures below.

Scroll down to see how it all unfolded...






















































No comments:

Post a Comment