Monday 19 December 2022

Yamanto Central

 







*

Dress: Pink Diamond via Gingham & Heels cotton
Sandals: I Love Billy via Williams Shoes vegan leather
Bag: City Beach woven straw, wooden beads
Brooch: Gift, handblown glass

*

A bright & breezy afternoon jaunt to a local shopping centre to pick up a few Christmasssy must haves... you know, those ones of your list that you just can't get anywhere else?! I'm posing up a storm in front of this gorgeous embroidered flower mural (gerberas, perhaps?) wearing a gorgeous & vibrant pink cotton puff-sleeve midi dress with shirred bodice from Pink Diamond via online emporium Gingham & Heels, a pair of brown vegan leather strappy sandals from I Love Billy that I picked up at my local Williams Shoes, a woven straw crossbody bag with wooden beads & tassels from City Beach to carry all the essentials & finally, a blown glass Christmas tree brooch in shades of white, black, brown, yellow & pink that some dear friends gifted me last year to complete the look.

Scroll down for a few more pictures beside the centre's Christmas trees... never met a Tannenbaum I didn't like...




No comments:

Post a Comment