Tuesday 13 December 2022

Christmas Carnival

 





*

Dress: Ganni organza
Heels: Kitten D'Amour vegan leather
Collar, Cuffs, Party Hat: Costume Box organza, cardboard
Ring: Gift, silver, garnet

*

I'm so elated to finally be sharing all of the pictures of the seriously funky ensemble that I styled up to attend a Carnival/Circus themed Christmas party in my beloved River City! To begin, I donned this stunning rose print organza tiered mini dress with ruffled v-neckline from Scandinavian label Ganni & a pair of black vegan leather dual buckle heels from retro-inspired brand Kitten D'Amour & then added a bright red & black spotted organza ruffled collar & cuffs with matching cardboard party hat from online event-wear emporium Costume Box for a touch of pattern mixing & finished the look with a chunky silver & garnet cocktail ring that was kindly gifted to me. Personally, I think of the look as Circus-Acrobat-Lady-Beetle (my favourite of all beetles) & I absolutely ADORE it. To be honest, it certainly made many people smile at the event (where attendees were treated to a plethora of carnival games including a duck shooting gallery, balls in the clowns' mouths game & strength tester as well as a circus performance using holograms instead of animals & sweet treats including the traditional fairy floss & toffee apples.

Scroll down to see more...














Keep scrolling for some close-ups of the amazing headpiece...



No comments:

Post a Comment