Sunday 13 August 2023

Leopard Print is a Neutral

 









*

Dress: Selkie organza, guipure lace
Biker Boots: Wittner matte leather, embroidery
Tights: Razzamatazz nylon
Bag: French Connection via TK Maxx vinyl

*

While I am one of those people who firmly believes that leopard print can be a neutral in any wardrobe, the truth of the matter is that I don't actually own very much of it myself, instead choosing to feature florals & polka dots when it comes to prints & patterns. This gorgeous dress from Selkie is the exception, however, with its traditional brown-hued leopard print, dainty sleeves, mini length & puff silhouette - augmented with some black lace trim that I added myself - working so well in the winter months. I've styled it with a bit of a grunge 90s edge up for an event in the River City with a pair of edgy black matte leather biker boots with white "graffiti" style embroidery from Wittner, black 40 denier nylon tights from Razzamatazz to keep my legs feeling toasty-warm & a black vinyl triangular shoulder bag from French Connection that I picked up at my local TK Maxx store to carry all the essentials.

Scroll down to see more pictures...








No comments:

Post a Comment