Friday 27 October 2023

Last Vestiges of Wintertime






*

Dress: Sheike ramie
Camisole: Forever New satin
Heels: Kitten D'Amour vegan leather
Bag: Gift, vintage embroidered silk
Bangle Stack: Gift, vintage Mexican silver
Bangle: Gift, 20th Century Antiques & Collectibles silver
Ring: Etsy vintage silver & shell

*

Relishing the cooler days while they are still with us, knowing that there's always a hot summertime ahead in South East Queensland. I'm all dressed up for coffee with a friend in a beautiful bright blue floral ramie puff sleeve mini dress with elasticated waistline from Sheike with a white satin cowl-neck camisole underneath from Forever New, a black vegan leather dual buckle heels from Kitten D'Amour for a modicum of height & a vintage black embroidered silk pouch bag (probably early 1990s) given to me by some dear friends. When it came to jewellery, I wore my favourite vintage Mexican silver bangle stack that some dear friends gave me, a single heavy silver bangle from 20th Century Antiques & Collectibles that my younger brother bought me for my birthday one year & finally, a silver & blue shell cocktail ring that I discovered at a little boutique on Etsy.

Scroll down to see more...







 

No comments:

Post a Comment