Saturday 22 June 2024

Beautiful Baroque

 









*

Dress: Camilla cotton, stretch lace, diamantes
Heels: Jo Mercer leather, laces
Bag: Etsy vintage leather
Bangle: Gift, Mrs Polly's Lucite lucite, diamante

*

Finally sharing all the pictures of this beautiful baroque-inspired maxi dress from boho-luxe Australian designer Camilla that I recently wore to an event in my beloved River City! Cooler temperatures have never dissuaded me from wearing bright & beautiful floral prints of every size, shape, colour & material & this gorgeous cotton dress with its black floral stretch lace waistband & cuffs, deep v-neckine & subtle diamantes on the back yolk had my heart the very moment I laid eyes on it! I've styled it up with a pair of black leather & elastic gladiator-style heels from Wittner for a modicum of height, a vintage red leather crossbody bag (label unknown) from a seller on online emporium Etsy & a chunky green lucite coiled snake bangle with red diamante eye from Mrs Polly's Lucite (given to me by some dear friends) to complete the look.

Scroll down to see more...









No comments:

Post a Comment