Monday 25 March 2024

Lately

 



All dressed up in bright pink cotton for a late summer morning! I'm wearing a divine pleated midi dress from Australian label Aje, a pair of stone leather & elastic gladiator-style stiletto heels from Wittner for a modicum of height, a natural woven paper slouch bag from my local Cotton On store & an amazing silver & pink-dyed heather hinged bangle from Heathergems that I picked up years ago when I was visiting the factory in Pitlochry, Scotland.





*




Jumpsuit for joy in this polka dotted piece of paradise, worn to an event celebrating the career of the hilarious Weird Al Yankovic. The jumpsuit in question is a drapey, crepe number from girly Australian label Review & I added a pair of black matte leather pointy-toed booties from Wittner, a funky patchwork multiple-sari-print silk handbag that a dear friend brought back from a trip to India, a trio of chunky studded bangles from Tree of Life & the amazing silk printed scarf that I took home from the Monet in Paris exhibition as a souvenir.


*











Magic moments in my verdant, backyard jungle wearing a cool & breezy tile print linen bias-cut slip dress from Ghanda with my favourite stone leather & elastic gladiator-style stiletto heels from Wittner & a natural woven straw bucket bag with diamantes from the delightful Oh Jo Jo Boutique before heading out to pick up something sweet to eat from my local Zarraffas store...


*






Another day, another amazing summer dress from Aje - this one has a stunning corset bodice, exaggerated hip detailing & voluminous puff sleeves in a stunning white & blue floral print on cotton/silk. Once again, I'm wearing my ideal summer combination of stone leather & elastic Wittner gladiator heels & woven paper slouch bag from Cotton On but I've added a stack of vintage Mexican silver bangles & blue stone & silver bracelet from Oxfam Shops to pick up the blue inherent in the print of the dress.


*





A few quick snaps outside my local San Churro store while celebrating my cousin's birthday with some very sweet treats! For the occasion, I'm wearing this stunning orange, white & green tropical floral printed stretch pique midi dress with v-neckline & 60s style belt from Sacha Drake, a pair of tan leather molded sandals with ankle straps from Wittner & a tan vinyl handbag with wooden clasp from Soul Nook boutique in Marburg.













*





A cute black floral guipure lace tiered mini dress with grosgrain ribbon tie straps from Portmans for a stiflingly hot day antiquing in Paddington & zucchini fritters with haloumi for lunch at The Java Lounge (washed down with a cold banana smoothie, of course!). I've styled it up with a pair of black leather & elastic gladiator-style stiletto heels from Wittner & a natural woven straw handbag with black leather handle from Witchery to carry all the essentials. Finally, I added a stack of gold & onyx bangles with charms from Alex & Ani to complete the look.




*


Another stunning, signed print to add to the one my wonderful brother & sister-in-law gave me for Christmas...

*




Feeling very "film noir" in a black organza tiered mini dress with rosette shoulders from Aje, a pair of chunky black patent Mary Jane heels with gold buckles from Dangerfield & a vintage burgundy satin pouch bag with black floral beading from the 1990s that a dear friend sent me as a gift for that pop of unexpected colour.




No comments:

Post a Comment