Monday 11 March 2024

Paddington in Purple Florals

 











*

Dress: Sister Jane via Asos embroidered jacquard
Slingbacks: Gorman vegan leather
Bag: Vintage Advantage satin, beading
Bangle Stack: Gift, vintage Mexican silver
Bangle: Gift, 20th Century Antiques & Collectibles vintage silver

*

Finally sharing all of the beautiful pictures from a morning spent in Paddington, ostensibly doing what I love to do most of all: browse around antique shops! For the occasion, I'm wearing a gorgeous black & purple floral embroidered jacquard ruffled mini dress with puff sleeves & shirred bodice from Sister Jane's premium diffusion line, Dream Sister Jane that I discovered at online fashion emporium Asos, styled up with a pair of purple vegan leather slingback heels from cult Australian label Gorman & a vintage early 1990s (literally cannot believe I just wrote that?!) beaded satin handbag from The Vintage Advantage to carry all the essentials. When it came to jewellery, I chose some of my favourite pieces - a stack of vintage Mexican silver bangles from some dear friends & a single, vintage silver bangle from 20th Century Antiques & Collectibles (formerly of Coolangatta, now of Tweed Heads) that my younger brother bought for me.

Scroll down to see more...






Keep scrolling for more... including some cheeky mirror selfies...




No comments:

Post a Comment