Wednesday 13 March 2024

When Life Gives You Lemons...

 





*

Dress: Collectif via That Shop cotton
Heels: Kitten D'Amour vegan leather
Bag: Kitten D'Amour woven straw, resin
Bangle Stack: Gift, vintage Mexican silver
Bangle: Gift, 20th Century Antiques & Collectibles vintage silver

*

If you read this blog a lot, you'll probably already know that I have pretty much never met a print that I didn't like... with the exception of those horrendous 1980s lightning bolts in pastel colours, but I digress... & this sweet little cotton fit-to-flare midi dress from Collectif that I picked up from That Shop is definitely one of my favourites (it's actually called the Demira Swing Dress) with its combined polka dot & lemon pattern! When styling up this look, I leaned into the "retro" nature of the dress & added a pair of black vegan leather dual buckle heels & a natural woven straw handbag with black resin beaded handle from vintage-inspired label Kitten D'Amour & my usual silver jewellery pieces - a stack of vintage Mexican silver bangles that some dear friends gave me & a single vintage silver bangle from 20th Century Antiques & Collectibles that my younger brother bought for me.

Scroll down to see more...








No comments:

Post a Comment