*
Dress: Circus of Stars via Restyld Boutique cotton
Booties: Wittner matte leather
Bag: Witchery woven straw, leather
Necklace: Tree of Life semi-precious stone, clay, brass beads
Brushed Bangle: Tree of Life brass
Twist Bangle: The Way We Wore Vintage Fair antique brass (from USA)
Two Tone Bangle: Retro Metro Paddington antique brass (from USA)
*
Finally sharing all the beautiful pictures of this absolutely amazing drama print cotton mini smock dress with high neckline & mesh around the hemline to give it some kick that I picked up at the (sadly now defunct) Restyld Boutique in Paddington. Pretty sure it's a label called Circus of Stars or the like but unfortunately, the tags have been cut out so I'm not sure. I've styled it up here for an event in my beloved River City with a pair of black matte leather heeled booties from Wittner for a modicum of height with the dress' short hemline & a natural woven straw handbag with black leather clasp from Witchery to carry all the essentials. When it came to jewellery, I really pushed the boat out with some bohemian accents - a chunky semi-precious stone, clay & brass beaded long necklace that I wrapped around a couple of times from my local Tree of Life store, a brushed brass bangle (also Tree of Life), vintage American twisted brass bangle from The Way We Wore Vintage Fair that I've had for almost 20 years & a two-tone vintage American brass bangle from Retro Metro Paddington to complete the look.
Scroll down to see a couple of sweet close-ups:














No comments:
Post a Comment