*
Dress: Gorman denim
Loafers: Pitillos via Obsession Shoes patent, matte leather
Bag: Witchery woven straw, leather
Bangle: Gift, Megan Hess gold, enamel, paper
Bangle: Gift, Lovisa gold
*
Carrying on with the denim theme (I am really LOVING all kinds of denim this season & last) with pictures from a morning spent watching the meandering Brisbane River from Fig Tree Pocket & maybe even fitting in a sneaky little chai latte at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary's outdoor cafe... I'm wearing a funky stretch indigo denim mini dress with gold zipper from cult label Gorman, styled up with a pair of black patent & matte leather loafers with tassels from Pitillos that I picked up from Obsession Shoes at the "top of town" in Ipswich, a natural woven straw handbag with black clasp from Witchery to carry all the essentials, a gold & navy enamel bangle with "fashion paper drawing" by Megan Hess that my parents gave me as a gift a few years ago now & finally, a single gold bangle from Lovisa to add a little daytime shine.
Scroll down to see more...













No comments:
Post a Comment