Sunday 3 December 2017

Aussie Aussie Aussie






*

Dress: Anthea Crawford twill
Cardigan: Taking Shape mesh
Brogues: Wittner patent leather
Necklace: Mox & Co silicone
Bangles: Mox & Co silicone

*



Just a quick little post on a Sunday night, sharing my love of Australian designers both well-known & fledgling. If you read my blog regularly, you would probably recognise that I wear a lot of dresses from Anthea Crawford & this one is no exception. I love the silky twill fabric, vibrant, large-scale floral pattern & flattering fit-to-flare silhouette, particularly when mixed with funky pieces like the black mesh longline duster cardigan from Taking Shape, shiny patent brogues from Wittner & handmade silicone beaded necklace with matching bangles from Mox & Co, a brand I discovered at this year's EKKA, holed up at one of the tiny market stalls lining the entrance to the Old Museum complex. 





*

No comments:

Post a Comment