Thursday 7 December 2017

Full of Grace






*

Dress: Anthea Crawford jacquard
Capelet: Gift, feathers & velvet
Heels: L&J Shoes satin with diamantes
Clutch: Olga Berg patent textured vinyl with silver hardware
Cuff: Gian Paolo Maria silver, beads, semi-precious stones, Swarovski crystals 
(via Lannah Dunn)
Ring: Swarovski silver with semi-precious stones, crystals

*

If you're spending Christmas somewhere fancy or even attending a black tie or formal festive party this season, here's a little inspiration for you... from that time I attended an event in the River City all about the jewels that were once worn by Princess Grace of Monaco! I'm wearing an absolutely stunning textured floral jacquard fit-to-flare dress with v-neckline & high/low hem detail from luxe Australian brand Anthea Crawford; a raven feather capelet (trimmed in sumptuous black velvet) that was gifted to me by a dear friend who found it at a little store in Paris) to cover my shoulders & add some D-R-A-M-A to the look; a pair of sky-high black satin peep-toe platforms with diamante studs from L&J Shoe Gallery at Sunnybank Plaza (my all-time favourite place for seriously dressy heels at amazing prices) & a shiny textured patent rectangular clutch with silver clasp detail from Olga Berg, a few years old now but probably sourced at my local Myer store. 








When it came to jewellery, I decided to wear some of my most celebrated pieces: a burnished silver cuff with semi-precious stones, Swarovski crystals & beads that was handmade in Paris by Gian Paolo Maria & sourced from the wonderful Lannah Dunn in Tattersall's Arcade, Brisbane & a matching silver Swarovski crystal ring. Both were birthday gifts from my parents & younger brother & not only do they hold a very special place in my heart, they completed the look perfectly...




*

No comments:

Post a Comment