Tuesday 22 March 2022

Watercolour








*

Dress: Anthea Crawford chiffon, satin
Heels: Kitten D'Amour vegan leather
Bag: Etsy woven straw
Necklace & Pendant: Prouds Jewellers silver
Bangle: Gift, vintage silver, mirror mosaic

*

Sometimes there's nothing nicer than "shopping your closet" for something that feels amazing to wear... & finding a beautiful gem like this stunning watercolour-print chiffon midi dress with asymmetrical tiers & thick satin lining from Anthea Crawford that I've somehow overlooked (I'm blaming the pandemic lockdown situation, personally...) is a welcome perk! I've styled it up with a pair of vintage-inspired metallic-sheen-mauve vegan leather deco heels from Kitten D'Amour, a natural woven straw handbag from Etsy for that touch of boho elegance that I love, a silver belcher necklace (given to me on the very last day of grade 12 by my parents) with oversized silver heart pendant from Prouds Jewellers & a vintage silver mirrored mosaic bangle that a dear friend gifted me after a trip to India to complete the look & add that little bit of daytime sparkle that we could all use in our lives at present.

Scroll down to see more...






 

No comments:

Post a Comment