Friday 6 May 2022

Cherries & Sunshine

 









*

Jumpsuit: Princess Highway linen
Sandals: Wittner leather, elastic
Bag: Renee Loves Frances cane, leather

*

On an overcast & showery day in South East Queensland, I'm thinking back to the glorious Autumn sunshine of a few weeks ago when I took a trip to my local garden centre (or nursery, if you're my age or older) for some more pots, plants & ornaments for my very "bit of earth," as Mary Lennox would say... I'm wearing a sweet cherry printed linen jumpsuit with tie straps from vintage-inspired Australian label Princess Highway, a pair of tan leather & elastic strap sandals from Wittner & a circular cane crossbody bag with tan leather strap from the delightful Renee Loves Frances to carry all the essentials.

Scroll down for a few more snippets...





No comments:

Post a Comment