Wednesday 10 July 2024

Embroidered

 










*

Dress: Anthea Crawford embroidered mesh, satin
Heels: Wittner leather, elastic
Bag: Beach n Beyond vinyl
Belt: That Shop patent vinyl, elastic
Cuff & Bangle: Gift, handmade pewter

*

As far as I'm concerned, nothing beats an embroidered mesh dress & if you know me pretty well, you'll know that I have quite a few in my collection as they are classic, timeless & can be dressed up & down as required. This gorgeous blue & black floral midi-length number is from Australian designer Anthea Crawford & looks utterly divine for a day spent in my beloved River City when cinched in with a wide, retro-style, black patent & elastic belt from That Shop & styled up with a pair of black leather & elastic gladiator-style stiletto heels from Wittner for a modicum of height, a black vinyl cylindrical shoulder bag from Beach n Beyond to carry all the essentials & finally, a handmade/handsoldered cuff & bangle in the shape of Celtic entertwined snakes that a dear friend sent from overseas as a Christmas gift a few years ago that I've worn on the one wrist to complete the look.

Scroll down to see more...






No comments:

Post a Comment