Friday 12 July 2024

Rosewood when the sun shines...

 









*

Dress: Sacha Drake silk, jersey
Cardigan: Danni Minogue Petites via Target woven acrylic
Mules: Wittner suede
Bag: Sussan vinyl
Bangle Stack: Gift, vintage Mexican silver
Bangle: Gift, 20th Century Antiques & Collectibles vintage silver
Ring: Thousand Island Dressing silver, turquoise

*


All the pictures from a morning spent enjoying the sunshine in one of my all-time favourite places to visit, the tiny township of Rosewood. It's really got everything I love in one beautiful package - gorgeous, bushland-but-close-to-the-city surroundings, horses & cattle in the paddocks, historical parks, a couple of funky boutiques, some op-shops, cafes & a bakery that serves some delicious sweet treats at old-fashioned prices. For the occasion, I wore a gorgeous black & blue floral silk, three-quarter-sleeved wrap dress with black jersey slip from Australian designer Sacha Drake paired with a grey & black speckled woven acrylic cardigan from the Danni Minogue Petites collection at my local Target store, a pair of black suede pointy-toed mules from Wittner that are so comfortable they are beginning to surpass sneakers as my go-to off-duty shoe choice & my trusty black vinyl 90s-style shoulder bag from Sussan to carry all the essentials. When it came to jewellery, I chose some of my most beloved pieces to "amp up" the everyday - a stack of vintage Mexican silver bangles that some dear friends sent, a single vintage silver bangle from 20th Century Antiques & Collectibles that my younger brother gave me as a birthday present a few years ago & an oversized turquoise & silver cocktail ring from Thousand Island Dressing at Paddington (that I'm pretty sure I've had for at least fifteen years) to add a bohemian finishing touch to the look.

Scroll down to see more...








No comments:

Post a Comment