Friday 28 October 2022

This Means Business

 







*

Dress: Sportscraft cotton
Heels: Kitten D'Amour vegan leather
Bag: Country Road upcycled vinyl
Bangle: Gift, 20th Century Antiques & Collectibles vintage silver
Bangle Stack: Gift, vintage Mexican silver

*

Although I usually decry the term, this look DID have a modicum of the "Boss Babe" vibe about it... Naturally, I wore it to a park setting & stood amongst nature to take these pictures as I'm all about the juxtaposition the moment. This stunning black & white striped cotton poplin wrap dress with white collar & cuffs is from Australian fashion stalwart Sportscraft & aside from the necessary ironing, is one of the softest & easiest things to throw on & look presentable in a myriad of situations. Personally, I adore a pop of vivid colour, so I've added a pair of lipstick red vegan leather deco-style heels from Kitten D'Amour, a red upcycled vinyl shoulder bag from Country Road to carry all the essentials (yup, I'm still lugging around mask & hand sanitizer just to be on the safe side or when it's crowded), a vintage silver hinged bangle from 20th Century Antiques & Collectibles at Coolangatta (sadly now closed, more's the pity) & finally, a stack of vintage Mexican silver bangles that some dear friends sent from a jaunt overseas to complete the look & add some daytime shine & boho flair.

Scroll down to see more, including what I would describe as the best part of my day... the piping hot chai latte from 40 West Cafe...








No comments:

Post a Comment