Sunday 23 October 2022

Van Gogh in the Springtime

 







*

Dress: Anthea Crawford x Van Gogh Museum jersey
Mules: Wittner suede
Bag: Sportsgirl woven straw
Belt: TK Maxx woven, wood
Beaded Bracelet: Gift, Wanfu jade

*

Loving the fact that this cooler springtime - despite the rain event situation - has given me the opportunity to wear more of my wardrobe for much, much longer, including this utterly divine dress that was part of the recent collaboration between celebrated Australian designer Anthea Crawford & the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The design is inspired by  1889's "Wild Roses" & is printed on a soft, stretch jersey with thicker lining to glide over the silhouette & I've cinched it in with a woven belt with wooden buckle from my local TK Maxx store. In addition, I've added a pair of tan suede pointy-toed mules from Wittner, a natural woven straw bucket bag from Sportsgirl to carry all the essentials (it might not look like it, but that thing is truly the TARDIS of handbags) & a beaded jade bracelet from Wanfu Jade that my brother brought back a few years ago from a trip to China as a surprise. 









No comments:

Post a Comment