Friday 13 January 2023

Asymmetry

 






*

Dress: Sacha Drake jacquard
Heels: Kitten D'Amour vegan leather
Bag: Sussan vinyl
Hinged Bangle: Gift, Precious Stones Jewellers silver
Bangle Stack: Gift, vintage Mexican silver

*

Gotta love a voluminous, asymmetrical puff sleeve that really makes a statement! This 1980s inspired, blue & navy spotted jacquard mini dress with its tiered hemline & self-tie belt from Aussie designer Sacha Drake really takes me back to the Barbie outfits of my childhood & I am absolutely LOVING it! Truth be told, she's still my all-time favourite sartorial icon... But I digress; it's about this particular dress, worn to a Christmas event in my beloved River City. I've styled it up with a pair of black vegan leather dual buckle heels from retro-inspired label Kitten D'Amour, a black vinyl shoulder bag from Sussan to carry all the essentials including a facemask & hand sanitizer, a chunky silver art deco wave design hinged bangle from the delightful ladies at Precious Stones Jewellers in the Myer Centre & finally, a stack of vintage Mexican silver bangles, gifted to me by some dear friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment