Tuesday 21 March 2017

Birthday Bronnie



Happy 50th Birthday, darling Bronnie!

Finally posting a few snaps from the birthday celebrations of a very dear family friend the Saturday night before last. I've known Bronnie since I was very little (over 30 years!) & she has always been a constant source of support, friendship & inspiration; truly the type of kind & selfless person I aspire to be. 



For such a special occasion, I wore one of my all-time favourite Anthea Crawford dresses - a gorgeous teal blue floral jacquard "wiggle" shift with below-the-knee hemline, thin straps & off-the-shoulder bow details; black leather strappy heels with zippers from Wittner; black vinyl handbag with gold hardware from Leona Edmiston at Myer & finally, my gorgeous stack of antique gold Alex & Ani bangles, given to me for Christmas last year. 


Scroll down for a few crazy party selfies...
(Thanks so much, Helen!)








*

No comments:

Post a Comment