Friday 24 March 2017

And It Was All Yellow










*

Dress: Chi Chi London satin with organza overlay
Heels: Novo gold leather
Bag: Forever New vinyl with gold hardware
Bracelet: Gift, Wanfu jade (from Shanghai)
Bangle: Gift, jade (from Shanghai Markets)

*

It's hard to believe how fast this year is flying by! We're almost at the end of March but the weather in Queensland would have us all believing it was the middle of Spring with the high humidity & climbing temperatures, which is why this girly ensemble - worn to accompany one of my dearest friends from England to see a world renowned gospel choir sing - seems fitting. I'm wearing a darling yellow rose-print organza empire-line dress with cream satin underlay from one of my all-time favourite brands, Chi Chi London with a pair of shiny gold leather heeled mules from Novo (word to the wise: go up a size if you're in between, otherwise you won't be able to keep your feet in without any kind of ankle/toe strap details) & a pearlised vinyl handbag with gold hardware from Forever New to carry all of the essentials... like tissues, for example. What can I say? Listening to such inspiration words set to music always brings tears to my eyes & joy to my soul. Completing the ensemble are two pieces of jade jewellery that my younger brother brought back for me from Shanghai - a smooth, carved bangle from one of the market stalls & a more expensive, beaded bracelet from Wanfu Jewellers that will appreciate in value through the years. 

Love the look as much as I do? Keep scrolling for a few more pictures...





*

No comments:

Post a Comment