Saturday 23 September 2017

All Dressed Up...








*

Dress: Montique taffeta & jacquard
Jacket: Montique jacquard
Heels: Emerson at Big W patent leather
Tights: Legs by Leona Edmiston nylon fishnet
Clutch: Taking Shape mesh with resin clasp
Bracelets: Thomas Sabo faceted beads with assorted charms

*

Seeing as it's Saturday night, I decided to post a little "dressing up" inspiration for those who may be in need of a little shake up of their going out attire... I'm all ready to attend a ballet anniversary gala performance & celebration, wearing a sumptuous black taffeta & red floral jacquard empire-line dress & bolero jacket combo from Montique, shiny black patent platform heels from Emerson at Big W, saucy fishnet tights from Legs by Leona Edmiston & an edgy chrome mesh hardcase clutch with black resin clasp from Taking Shape. When it came to jewellery, I kept it simple: a pair of stunning black faceted beaded bracelets from Thomas Sabo with assorted charms; some gifted by friends, some that I bought for myself to commemorate certain occasions in my life... when my "traditional" soldered charm bracelet ran out of space, that is...


*

No comments:

Post a Comment