Sunday 10 September 2017

Little Days Out



Have recently been enjoying "Little Days Out" with these gorgeous brothers & their mother while the Queensland weather is still cool enough to contemplate exploring the Great Outdoors. Scroll down for a peek at three of my all-time favourites, including what we did, what we ate & of course, what I wore...





*

Dress: Little Tienda cotton & embroidery
Joggers: Puma polyurethane 
Bag: Urban Originals vinyl with silver hardware
Bracelet: Tree of Life semi-precious stones & twine

*

Posing by the playground in a shady spot at Robelle Domain wearing this gorgeous, watermelon cotton midi dress with heavy rainbow wool embroidery from one of my favourite Aussie small businesses, Little Tienda (pretty sure at this point that I literally have one in every colour); comfortable yet sleek black joggers with silver stripes from Puma for a sport-luxe touch & a matching black vinyl crossbody bag with silver hardware from Urban Originals to keep all my essentials close yet my hands free & finally, a multi-coloured, semi-precious stone bracelet from Tree of Life to play up that bohemian vibe. 


Want to see more?! Well, keep on scrolling...




See-Saw



Need for Speed






Scooting Adventures








Brotherly Love





Too much spinning?!




Lunch at perennial favourite, Beach House Bar & Grill. I'm having my usual fare - the delicious Roasted Beetroot Salad with Salt & Pepper Squid...


Gelato for Dessert!




That looks heavy! Lucky he's a Weetbix kid...

*







*

Dress: Seed Heritage cotton & embroidery
Joggers: Sandgroper woven
Bag: Urban Originals vinyl with silver hardware

*

Hijinks besides the historical gates of Queens Park in an embroidered bohemian-style kaftan/dress from Seed Heritage (ideal for this in-between early Spring weather we're currently experiencing in Queensland); black woven Mary Jane style joggers from Sandgroper, purchased from one of my favourite stores at Coolangatta called Se Bliss and SUPER comfortable thanks to the elastic "give" of the woven fabric & a vinyl crossbody bag with silver hardware from Urban Originals to carry all of my essentials... including my ever-present camera. Ah, the life of a blogger...


Care to see more?! Well, keep scrolling, my friend...








Having a go at the Big Slide...




Water Play





Swing Time




Nothing better than a cupcake at the Queens Park Kiosk... especially when that cupcakes matches your bright yellow t-shirt!



Never too young for a smoochy selfie!

*



*

Dress: Anthea Crawford cotton
Jacket: Dion Lee for Target poly-blend
Brogues: Nine West patent leather & rubber
Bag: Urban Originals vinyl with silver hardware

*

Hitting the shops (munchkins in tow) at Indooroopilly Shoppingtown wearing a vibrant printed cotton fit-to-flare dress with slight v-neckline & horse-hair-stiffened hem from Anthea Crawford; perforated poly-blend jacket from Dion Lee for Target for a sport-luxe edge; shiny black patent brogues with white flatform bottoms from Nine West & finally, my ever-present black vinyl crossbody bag with silver hardware from Urban Originals. Honestly, this bag goes with ABSOLUTELY everything & can be dressed up or down with ease... one of the best purchases I've made in a long, long time! Wonky fringe courtesy of this extremely dry weather we've been having lately. I am so sick & tired of getting "zapped" every time I touch anyone or anything! Praying for some rain right about now...


Interested to see more?! Keep on scrolling...







Ball Pit Fun at the appropriately-named "Minipilly"


Can't resist a window selfie. What can I say? I'm a fashion blogger, after all...



Loves wearing a cape; loves to shop...








Future helicopter pilot at the ready!

And yes, for those who knew my grandfather, Ivan, I kept up the family tradition & didn't put money in! I just bumped it a little bit with my hip & pretended that was how it worked... He'll realise when he's older, but for now, I saved myself a big $2... & a potential tantrum situation every single time we hit the shops together!

*

No comments:

Post a Comment