Thursday 14 September 2017

So Fresh & So Green






*

Dress: Anthea Crawford stretch lace & cotton
Slip: Taking Shape elastane
Brogues: Nine West patent leather & flatform
Bag: Urban Originals vinyl with silver hardware

*

Acting cheesy among the greenery at Chermside Shopping Centre wearing a gorgeous monochrome stretch floral lace dress with "cinched" waist detail from Anthea Crawford, black elastane slip from Taking Shape (trust me when I say it was very much required as the lace is far more sheer than it looks!), shiny black patent flatform brogues from Nine West & my ever-present black vinyl crossbody bag with silver hardware from Urban Originals that just seems to "go" with absolutely everything! 

Now, as many of my readers will know, the weather here in Queensland is incredibly unpredictable, so it pays to take layers with you wherever you go... & in case I didn't get enough "greenery" at the shops, here I am - pictured below - posing in the round window (how very Playschool of me) at my friend Jenny's place wearing a sumptuous chartreuse velvet jacket with ruched sleeve detail from Tree of Life...


Finally, seeing as no trip to Jenny's place would be complete without some pictures of a certain munchkin, here he is feeling the "need for speed" on his rocking horse... Future adrenaline junkie, alright!




*

No comments:

Post a Comment