Thursday 7 February 2019

Jumpsuit for Joy











*

Jumpsuit: Jayson Brunsdon Black Label at Myer polyblend
Sandals: Wittner leather with silver buckles
Bag: Pigeonhole leather
Hinged Bangles: Precious Stones silver

*

Soaking up the (very) last of that post-Christmas retail atmosphere with a morning spent poking in the myriad of stores that line Brisbane's Queen Street Mall followed by a delicious lunch at Mick O'Malley's Pub... where they have a sublime Guinness Pie that I couldn't resist ordering despite the heat. Some people (like Mum) went for the more weather-appropriate option in the form of delicious Atlantic Salmon with Kipfler Potatoes, Pierced Tomatoes & Asparagus, which was apparently equally delicious. I'll provide photographs at the end so that you can decide for yourselves...

Regardless, I'm happily posing in one of the arcades (still subtlety decorated for the Festive Season) wearing a gorgeous monochrome polka-dotted jumpsuit with asymmetrical ruffle detailing from Jayson Brunsdon Black Label (exclusive to Myer) that I took up to finish just underneath the knee in deference to the Queensland summer, black leather sandals with silver buckles (the epitome of comfort meeting style in my opinion) from Wittner with matching black leather handbag from Pigeonhole to carry all the essentials & finally, a stunning silver "wave" hinged bangle from Precious Stones that my parents gave me for Christmas that I utterly adore.



No comments:

Post a Comment