Saturday 9 February 2019

The Heat Is On








*

Dress: Anthea Crawford neoprene
Heels: Jo Mercer leather
Bangles: Dinosaur Designs resin
Rings: Dinosaur Designs resin

*

The heat is DEFINITELY on in Queensland at the moment, which I suppose is to be expected in February but I'm definitely not enamored of this stinking hot weather & high humidity... particularly considering that I don't have a swimming pool of my own & live a little over an hour away from the beautiful beaches of the Gold Coast. Regardless, I'm still dressing with coastal sensibilities in mind - a gorgeous, tropical floral neoprene dress with cold shoulder cut-out details from Anthea Crawford (polyblend floral ruffles added by me after an unfortunate tea spillage incident), black leather heeled sandals from Jo Mercer (chunky enough to be comfortable but with enough skin on show for air flow) & layered-up seashore-inspired resin bangles with matching rings from famed design duo Dinosaur Designs to complete the look.








No comments:

Post a Comment