Wednesday 20 November 2019

Blue Jean Baby







*

Overalls: Retro Metro Paddington vintage denim, silver hardware
Tee: Country Road organic cotton
Vest: Gorman quilted denim
Mules: Wittner suede
Sunglasses: Sportsgirl resin

*

... & here's why you should "never say never..." 

I'm wearing a pair of blue denim overalls, the same kind that I wore when I was four years old & attending kindergarten, rocking the very same haircut & quite frankly, I am here for this kind of cyclic fashion... This pair, however, are an amazing vintage American find from Retro Metro Paddington, worn with a clean white boyfriend-style organic cotton tee from Aussie fashion stalwart Country Road, quilted denim Asian-inspired vest covered in elephant-shaped teapots with an oversized wooden toggle closure from Gormanblack suede mules with a mid-sized heel from Wittner to give me a little bit of height & a pair of chunky clear resin sunglasses from Sportsgirl to keep my eyes protected from all the dust in the air at present.









No comments:

Post a Comment