Saturday 30 November 2019

Copenhagen











*

Dress: Asos Design Copenhagen embroidered cotton
Heels: Wittner leather
Bag: Renee Loves Frances painted cane
Hinged Bangle: Wallace Bishop silver

*

As we welcome Summertime with a heatwave this weekend, I'm reminiscing about cooler Spring mornings in this gorgeous ensemble, styled around this funky navy & white embroidered cotton wrap dress with balloon sleeves & thick black grosgrain ribbon ties from Asos Design's Copenhagen collection. On a side note, I really feel like I've connected with the Danish side of my ancestry by incorporating some Scandinavian style components & brands into my fashion repertoire... but I digress... In this instance, I've added a pair of white leather strappy heels to enhance the sculptural elements of the dress from my all-time favourite Australian footwear label, Wittner as well as a boho-meets-retro-inspired white painted cane handbag from the delightful Renee Loves Frances boutique in Bulimba & finished the look with a chunky silver hinged bangle from Wallace Bishop for that touch of daytime shine.








No comments:

Post a Comment