Tuesday 12 November 2019

Jacaranda Season 2













*

Dress: Anthea Crawford jersey
Sneakers: Adidas leather
Bag: Pigeonhole leather

*

You may have noticed from my last post that it's Jacaranda Season here in Queensland. As such, here are a few more pictures of me frolicking underneath the canopy of vibrant purple blooms, this time in a local park while playing with my cousin & her two rambunctious munchkins, wearing a gorgeous floral printed jersey dress with deep v-neckline & ruched waist from Australian label Anthea Crawford, sleek black leather sneakers from Adidas & my favourite black leather shoulder bag from Pigeonhole, this time worn as a crossbody bag to keep my hands free.

Scroll down to see what everyone else was doing while I was taking blog pictures...












No comments:

Post a Comment