Saturday 25 May 2024

This Is 40 (part 3)

 









*

Dress: Sheike silk/cotton
Booties: Wittner matte leather
Bag: Beach n Beyond vinyl
Cuff: Gift, Gian Paolo Maria via Lannah Dunn pewter, semi-precious stones, crystals
Ring: Gift, Swarovski silver, crystal

*

For the final installment of my birthday celebration posts, I'm sharing pictures from a very special family dinner at one of our all time favourite haunts, Creole Soul Kitchen in Spring Hill where we enjoyed some of our favourite Cajun comfort food in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. I've loved coming here for years & in all honesty, it NEVER disappoints! When it came to clothing, I decided to pull out all the stops as it was a warmer evening in Brissie & donned this utterly amazing emerald green silk/cotton mini dress with blouson top, bow shoulder detailing & fluted skirt from Sheike, styled up with a pair of black matte leather pointy-toed booties from Wittner & a black vinyl cyclindrical handbag from Beach n Beyond to carry all the essentials. With regards to jewellery, I wore two of my favourite pieces, given to me on my 30th birthday by my family - a beautiful pewter, semi-precious stone & Swarovski crystal cuff that was handmade in Paris by a label called Gian Paolo Maria that was found at the Lannah Dunn store that used to be in the Tattersall's Arcade & a Swarovski crystal, semi-precious stone & silver cocktail ring to match.

Scroll down to see how it all unfolded & take a peek at the thoughtful presents & the delicious fare...






Chicken Fried Steak


Eggplant Sticks


Chicken & Biscuit


Curly Fries


Pork Belly


Sausage Gumbo






Beignets


Molten Chocolate Pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream




No comments:

Post a Comment