Sunday 6 August 2017

Pastel Power





*

Dress: Gift, City Chic jersey & twill
Jacket: Rockmans denim
Boots: Puma leather & suede

*


Avid readers of this blog will probably already know that I've never been one for pastels. Truth be told, I much prefer so-called "jewel" tones as I have always believed that their vibrancy worked better for my pale skin tone & dark hair colour. This pastel denim jacket from Rockmans has changed all that. In fact, I'm loving the way the pale mauve hue mixes with the black jersey bodice & large-scale floral print twill of the skirt of this amazing dress from City Chic (gifted to me by a dear friend) & adds a touch of sweetness to the sport-luxe white leather & black suede kickboxing boots from Puma that have been worn absolutely EVERYWHERE this season, including out to brunch at Plum Cafe, where I consumed the delicious Smashed Avocado on Toast with Potato Rosti & Poached Egg on the Side that is pictured above... it's in the Kenmore area if you are interested in sampling the taste sensation for yourself... 





I'm also loving spending some time with these munchkins...







*



Nothing like an outtake!
#bloggerlife #neverworkwithchildrenoranimals #tantrum #two

*

No comments:

Post a Comment