Wednesday 3 January 2018

Franny Gets Festive: Oh Christmas Tree (1/6)


Well, here it is! A look at Franny's Christmas Festivities for 2017, starting with a peek at how my family & I decorate for the holidays. I'll be sharing some of my favourite moments from this special time of the year over the next 6 days, so make sure you check back to see how it all unfolds...


This sweet ceramic angel has sat atop the tree for as long as I can remember...







Some "beachy keen" decorations were added this year...






Loving Disney themed decorations since my First Christmas back in 1984...



Elf on the Shelf getting up to mischief...





Our tiny Christmas village...


Remembering the true meaning of Christmas... 




*






Absolutely loving the glow of the LED lights on the tree this year! 
I was a little afraid to use plug-in electrical lights (just in case it caught fire due to the sheer number of decorations on the tree itself) so these gorgeous options from my local Big W store (for under $10) were a brilliant alternative.

*


One of my favourite Christmas traditions is enjoying a performance of The Nutcracker Ballet. This sweet wooden nutcracker doll & bonbons mean that the memories can last even longer...

*





With presents at the ready for Christmas Day!

*



Well, there had to be a little nod to fashion & friendship...


*








Long after the presents have been opened, the turkey has been eaten & the merriment has ceased, I like to enjoy the last vestiges of the festive season by keeping the tree up until the New Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment