Saturday 20 January 2018

Welcome to the Jungle







*

Dress: Anthea Crawford twill
Sandals: Wittner gold leather with gold buckles
Bag: Nine West vinyl with gold hardware
Bracelet: Dharma wood & beads

*

Just like my last post, I'm confusing you again with my movie mayhem! Here I am, posing IN THE JUNGLE (well, a cardboard cutout version of one) with the stars of the Jumanji sequel - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Kevin Hart, Jack Black & Karen Gillam - while on my way to see Pitch Perfect 3 with my mother & cousin... Crazy, right?! Timing is evidently not my forte.

But I digress.

In an effort to "beat the heat" as Queenslands are wont to say (pretty much every. single. day. during the summertime) I kept things simple yet effective with my new-found formula: a gorgeous large-scale floral printed twill fit-to-flare midi dress from Anthea Crawford mixed with a black leather Nine West shoulder bag covered in small-scale floral "tattoo style" figurals for optimum pattern-mixing, flat gold metallic leather gladiator sandals with a myriad of buckles from Wittner & finally, a bohemian style beaded bracelet with wooden clasp from a shop called Dharma that used to be at a shopping centre at The Tweed but has now unfortunately closed.



No comments:

Post a Comment