Thursday 18 January 2018

Just Like The Movies



*

Dress: Lee Mathews cotton
Sandals: Forever New leather with gold buckles
Bag: Colette by Colette Hayman vinyl with gold hardware
Brooch: Gift, gold & resin

*

Just a quick little post to brighten up your Thursday afternoon! Here I am, posing in a cardboard London phone box with some suspicious-looking cardboard characters from the movie Sherlock Gnomes... despite the fact that I was ACTUALLY lining up at the time to buy tickets to see Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle with some dear friends & their darling boys... which was amazing, might I add. I remember going to the cinema to see the first film when I was only twelve years old & absolutely adoring it (& Robin Williams) so this was a strangely bittersweet experience that brought up both fond & wistful memories whilst making me laugh until my sides hurt. 

But I digress.

I'm posing on the perhaps-not-strong-enough cardboard floor in a summery blue & white striped cotton smock with puff sleeves, waist tie & high/low hemline from Aussie label Lee Mathews, flat white & gold leather sandals from Forever New (not the most comfortable owing to lack of any kind of padding but stylish & good for the Queensland heat), white woven vinyl crossbody bag with oversized tassel from Colette by Colette Hayman (thanks for the Christmas present, Renee) & finally, a little brooch featuring my all-time favourite Disney Princess - Ariel from The Little Mermaid (thanks to Louis & Jennie as well).




Keep scrolling to see more hijinks from my companions!











Couldn't resist the lure of the selfie...





No comments:

Post a Comment