Thursday 3 January 2019

Nutcracker Suite






*

Dress: Anthea Crawford jacquard, organza
Heels: Wittner laser cut leather
Bag: Pigeonhole leather
Bangle: Dinosaur Designs resin
Ring: Dinosaur Designs resin

*

Snapped these few outfit pictures on my way to see a matinee performance of "The Nutcracker" ballet with a dear friend, which has become our Christmas tradition. The dress is an utterly divine floral jacquard fit-to-flare dress with high/low hemline & organza neckline with cold-shoulder detailing in gorgeous shades of black & purple from Anthea Crawford, a piece that I think would be worthy of Clara Stahlbaum but that I have "dressed down" somewhat with edgy accessories. On my feet, I'm rocking a pair of black leather laser-cut heels with zippers at the back from Wittner & I'm carrying a leather handbag from a funky little store called Pigeonhole. Statement-making jewellery completed the look: a matching black resin "wave" bangle & oversized "rosette" cocktail ring from famed Aussie label, Dinosaur Designs.








No comments:

Post a Comment