Tuesday 8 January 2019

Spirit of Christmas












*

Dress: Anthea Crawford embroidered mesh, tulle
Mules: Wittner satin
Bag: Pigeonhole leather
Hinged Bangle: Wallace Bishop silver
Bracelet: Lovisa faceted bead, tassel

*

It's no secret that I absolutely love Christmas time & I am always sad to pack away all the festive adornments for another year, so after wrapping up all the decorations & dismantling the tree, I'm posting pictures of the outfit I wore to attend the "Spirit of Christmas" concert with some dear friends. For the occasion, I eschewed the traditional shades of red & green in favour of this stunning royal blue embroidered mesh & satin A-line number from Anthea Crawford, shiny satin heeled mules from Wittner, black leather handbag from a funky store called Pigeonhole in the Wintergarden, silver hinged bangle from Wallace Bishop & faceted beaded bracelet with tassel that my aunt gifted to me a few years ago.

Scroll down to see more...









No comments:

Post a Comment