Wednesday 23 January 2019

At The 'Bank






*

Dress: Anthea Crawford stretch lace
Sandals: Wittner leather with silver buckle
Bag: Pigeonhole leather
Necklace & Pendant: Prouds Jewellers silver
Hat: Before Sunset woven cotton

*

Ye, yes, yet again I am at the 'Bank... Southbank Parklands, that is! I wasn't wrong when I said that in summer, Brisbane City's favourite playground is pretty much home away from home & better yet, this time  I was joined by my cousin Renee & her two rambunctious munchkins for a morning spent exploring the rainforest, walking by the river, playing on the myriad of swings, slides & climbing frames, swimming in the lagoon & eating at one of my all-time favourite haunts, Brooklyn Depot.

For the trip, I wore an easy-breezy monochrome butterfly-printed stretch lace midi dress with ruffled neckline from Anthea Crawford, black leather sandals from Wittner which were ideal for comfortably walking around while elongating my 5 foot frame, black leather handbag from Pigeonhole to carry all of my essentials (not pictured: huge tote bag carrying all of my beach essentials & the 2 other large bags carrying all of theirs...) & a silver fob necklace with oversized heart pendant from Prouds Jewellers for that touch of daytime shine. Finally, there was my most important accessory (no, not my smile) in the form of a woven cotton sunhat from Before Sunset, ideal for warding off the sun's harmful rays.

Scroll down to see how the rest of our morning unfolded...









That moment when the wheel starts turning & you realise you should have waited until you turned six...



Yo Mama Milkshake (Strawberry Liqueur)
Somebody may have taken advantage & tried the alcoholic version as they weren't driving home...


French Dip Sandwich:
Beef Brisket, Caramelised Onions & Horseradish Cream on a Baguette with Potato Chips & Gravy on the Side





No comments:

Post a Comment