Sunday 21 July 2019

A Little Bit Disco







*

Pinafore: Veronika Maine sequins
Button-Down Shirt: Target cotton
Ankle Boots: Wittner patent leather
Bag: French Connection suede with silver hardware

*

The best way to make "sparkle" daytime appropriate is to pair it with something that has a casual or businesslike edge. Case in point: this amazing black sequinned drop-waist pinafore from Aussie label Veronika Maine that I've mixed with a blue & white striped cotton button-down shirt dotted with little black stars that I picked up from my local Target store for a bargain price. To complete the look, I added a pair of shiny black patent ankle boots from Wittner to elongate my frame & a boxy black suede handbag with oversized silver handles from French Connection to carry all the essentials.






No comments:

Post a Comment