Tuesday 19 January 2016

Lately...

Scroll down to see what's been happening around here...

*


"For last year's words belong to last year's language & this year's words await another voice."

T.S. Eliot


Bon Voyage, Tobin Louisa!






Oishii Sushi Bar Takeaway - always a good idea...


Card Games with the famed Lewis Chessmen...





Delighting in these souvenirs that Isabella & Olivia kindly brought back from their recent trip to Japan - & Tokyo Disney!



Balletomane style...


Tiny Paparazzo


Words to live by: What Would Alice Do?


Hippie Hijinks


That "new shoe" feeling!



Giraffe in a faux floral lei...



Happy Birthday to my darling Goddaughter, Tobin Louisa!
It has been a pleasure & a privilege to watch you grow into such a wonderful young girl. I am so proud of you!


Wardrobe Remix


Costume Jewellery Box


Tidy desk; tidy mind...


Giving all my worries to these littlies...


Home-cooked meal


Tambourines & elephants are playin' in the band
Won't you take a ride on the flyin' spoon?
Doo Doo Doo
Bother me tomorrow, today I'll buy no sorrow
Doo Doo Doo
Lookin' out my backdoor 

Lookin' Out My Backdoor - Creedence Clearwater Revival 1970

*

No comments:

Post a Comment