Thursday 5 April 2018

Family Dinner





*

Dress: Anthea Crawford jacquard
Heels: Wittner leather
Bag: French Connection suede & leather with silver hardware
Scarf: Figure 8 Fashion silk & wool
Bangles: Gift, vintage Indian silver

*

Finally sharing pictures from a recent family dinner at Phat Elephant restaurant in the very heart of Brisbane City. Here I am, posing in Post Office Square wearing one of my all-time favourite baroque printed jacquard dresses with cold shoulder detailing & sweet little bows from Anthea Crawford, black leather laser cut peeptoe booties from Wittner, boxy suede & leather handbag with oversized silver handles from French Connection & a pair of vintage silver bangles that a dear friend brought back from India. To ward off any sudden chill, I carried a pattern-mixed silk & wool scarf from Figure 8 Fashion... but unfortunately, the Queensland weather didn't cooperate so it remained folded atop my handbag. Typical. 

But I digress.

Scroll down for a closer peek at my ensemble as well as candid photographs of the delicious Thai fare...












No comments:

Post a Comment