Monday 16 April 2018

C is for Cultural







*

Dress: Anthea Crawford lace & embroidery with grosgrain ribbon
Heels: Wittner laser cut leather
Bag: Vera May patent leather with marble & silver hardware
Hinged Bangle: Vintage, silver 1940s (gift)

*

I'm so excited to finally be sharing all the pictures from an absolutely epic day exploring all that Southbank's Cultural Precinct has to offer with someone very dear to me before enjoying a leisurely lunch at Ahmet's Turkish Restaurant & attending a Cabaret performance in the afternoon... after making a few subtle changes to my ensemble, of course, detailed in my next blog post so be sure to check it out...

But I digress.

This black & china blue lace sheath dress with floral embroidered overlay & grosgrain ribbon straps from Anthea Crawford was quite simply stunning & ideal for the Cabaret, so I set about (somewhat) "dressing it down" enough for a perusal of 1) Queensland Art Gallery, 2) Queensland Museum & 3) Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA) with a pair of matte black leather laser cut peep-toe booties from Wittner in addition to the black patent leather & marbled handbag with silver hardware from Vera May & vintage 1940s silver fleur-de-lis hinged bangle that was gifted to me for my 30th birthday a few years ago. As usual, I went with minimal eye makeup & a vibrant red lip, courtesy of two Revlon lipstick shades "Fire and Ice" & "Kissable Pink," mixed together to create a bespoke shade that truly matches my skin tone.

Scroll down to see how it all unfolded...

1)























2)




























3)




















Traditional Lamb Kebab


Washing it all down with a Rosewater Lemonade...

No comments:

Post a Comment