Saturday 28 April 2018

B is for Bunnings










*

Dress: Asos jacquard
Heels: Wittner leather with silver buckle
Bag: Nautica nylon & textured vinyl with silver hardware

*

It would seem that I can't stay away from Bunnings Warehouse at the moment... or any garden centre/nursery or hardware store at the moment. After having spent my morning visiting said places & arriving home to do some therapeutic gardening, I thought I'd post these pictures from the last time I was there. I'm going a little crazy in the aisles (who doesn't?!) wearing a cute striped cotton fit-to-flare dress from Asos, comfortable yet stylish black matte leather heeled sandals with silver buckles from Wittner & a nylon crossbody bag with textured vinyl strap detail from Nautica.

Scroll down for more shenanigans...








No comments:

Post a Comment