Tuesday 3 April 2018

God Save The... King?








*

Dress: David Lawrence guipure lace & satin
Heels: Wittner metallic leather with gold buckles
Bag: Nine West textured metallic vinyl with gold hardware
Hinged Bangle: Samantha Wills resin with gold

*

After taking a break from blogging to enjoy the Easter Long Weekend with my family & friends, I'm back with outfit pictures, taken in my own backyard before heading off to experience a modern retelling of Shakespeare's epic tragedy "King Lear" with someone dear to me. For the occasion, I decided to go all "dark & brooding" in a gorgeous black floral lace wiggle dress with asymmetrical hemline & soft gold satin lining from Australian label David Lawrence, dark gold metallic leather pointy-toed heels with dual buckles from my go-to brand Wittner, shiny textured gold vinyl shoulder bag with thick chain from Nine West to carry all the essentials (tissues, obviously) & a chunky black resin hinged bangle with gold detailing from boho designer Samantha Wills to complete the look.

Scroll down for a last little peek...




"Power is the prize, but power shall be damned by lies."

No comments:

Post a Comment