Monday 14 May 2018

Honey I Shrunk The... Blogger?!












*

Dress: Sacha Drake satin, velvet, embroidered & glittered organza
Heels: Wittner laser cut leather
Bag: Pigeonhole leather
Bracelet: Tibetan silver (from boutique in Maleny)

*


So excited to be sharing these gorgeous pictures with you all, taken beside the Brisbane River after attending a performance with some friends where large-scale origami puppets (both plant, insect & aviary) made me feel like an extra in that movie called "Honey I Shrunk The Kids" with Rick Moranis, which fellow children of the 80s will surely be able to relate to. In fact, some would say that I'm already a small girl in a very big world (being only 5 feet tall) so it isn't that different from my daily life but I'll just let that one go...

 I'm wearing a gorgeous fit-to-flare dress with black velvet over white satin bodice, white satin full skirt with black-glitter-floral covered organza overlay, high/low hem & exaggerated bow belt from Sacha Drake (gifted to me for my birthday by some dear friends), black matte laser cut leather heeled booties from Wittner for some edge to an otherwise "dressy" look, black matte leather handbag from Pigeonhole & finally, a chunky Tibetan silver bracelet from a little boutique in Maleny for a touch of daytime shine.







No comments:

Post a Comment