Monday 7 May 2018

Carindale













*

Dress: Jayson Brunsdon Black Label (exclusive to Myer) coated cotton & embellishment
Heels: Wittner satin with metallic heel
Bag: Forever New metallic vinyl with silver hardware
Necklace: Gift, vintage faceted bead, silver bead, murano glass bead
Hinged Bangle: Wallace Bishop silver

*

One of the best things about being a blogger is finding new & interesting places to take some photographs for the blog... like this playground in Carindale with the oversized metal plants & insects that gave me all kinds of 80s flashbacks to that ridiculous Rick Moranis movie, "Honey I Shrunk the Kids." I'm wearing a gorgeous black coated cotton fit-to-flare midi dress with silver 3D embellishment from Jayson Brunsdon Black Label at Myer, black satin mules with metallic silver heels from Wittner & metallic vinyl handbag from Forever New. When it came to jewellery, I wore a long, art-deco-style black faceted bead, silver bead & green murano glass heart bead vintage necklace (gifted to me by someone dear) & shiny silver hinged bangle from Wallace Bishop.







Keep scrolling for a little peek at the amazing Yum Cha that my father & I shared not long after these photographs were taken...






No comments:

Post a Comment